A dissertation is the most important writing you will do in your study program. It is not a wonder therefore, that it can seem like an overwhelming task to undertake. To make it less daunting and more easily tackled, make a plan that will keep it manageable. This will help you in selecting the area of interest, choosing an approach and research title, making an outline and finding the sources you need. While there is a basic and generally accepted structure for a dissertation, the structure may differ from one department or university to another hence you should always check the guidelines provided to ensure your dissertation is structured as per the instructions. However, the best structure for a dissertation includes planning for a word limit and chapter arrangement that will best suit the topic. Nevertheless, the dissertation is divided into preliminary pages and the body. The latter has various chapters each tacking a particular issue.
The Preliminary Pages
These include the title page, abstract, acknowledgment, declaration of originality, table of contents, list of figures, list of tables, definitions and list of any accompanying material. The title is particular to the area of interest and the abstract a summary of your dissertation. The acknowledgement gives credit to the people who have specially helped you in your dissertation. On the other hand, the content pages indicate the contents, figures, and tables among others included in your final paper.
This consists of chapters such as the introduction chapter, literature review, research methodology, results or findings, analysis and discussion, conclusions, recommendations, references, and appendices.
- The introduction is a presentation of the research problem and justification as well as providing a brief outline of your work and laying the theoretical framework for your research.
- The literature review on the other hand, is a way of examining existing work and showing the gaps that your research seeks to fill or problems it resolves.
- Next is the research methodology which is an account and description of the methods you will use to conduct the research. These methods should be clearly stated such that future replications of your research can be possible.
- Once you carry out your research the findings, you get a dedicated chapter of their own. These clearly answer the main as well as specific objectives and question that you thesis posed.
- After findings, you are required to discuss and analyze your findings in a way that validates the usefulness of your research. Indeed, in analysis and discussion, always refer to your suppositions and also state any additions made that you had not outlined earlier.
- Finally, draw your conclusions highlighting all the main points of your research and recommend any future work. Add a reference and appendix, and you are good to go!
A flawed literature review could derail your thesis/dissertation. It is a demonstration of your understanding of previous research, its limitations as well as your field of study. A literature review is usually dismissed when it actually shows important facts related to your topic and is a critical analysis of works that justify what is done or known which in turn determines the value of your research. Your research topic is deemed justifiable or credible if it either resolves conflict among previous works or identifies better/new methods to interpret gaps in previous research. This makes a literature review a critical point in your PhD research proposal.
How to Prepare Before Writing a Literature Review
- Seek clarification concerning the number of sources you require, types of sources and whether to summarize, synthesize, evaluate or critique your sources.
- Find literature review examples that are related to your research topic to help you familiarize with themes and structure that you may want to use for your own review.
- Limit the scope of the literature you want to review to gain a deeper understanding and survey of your area of interest.
- Look for recent or current sources for your review to avoid research duplication. Choose sources based on author’s credentials, neutrality, credibility and value to your own research.
- Read your source while making critical notes and find a focus upon which you can base the structure of your literature review as related to your PhD proposal.
Writing the Review
Your review should consist of an introduction which has a main theme, a body in which you discuss your sources and a conclusion which is a summary and recommendations based on your discussions in the body. The review there should clearly show major achievements with regard to the topic chosen, the debate areas and research questions. Follow the following steps to write a good literature review:
- Tips to analyzing literature effectively
- Establish early on the importance of the topic you have settled on for your research proposal.
- Describe the studies and time frame of the topic involved.
- Identify any landmark studies.
- Cite all specific references.
- State your point of view and ensure the review is coherent in its flow of argument.
- Choose a way to organize your review such as by publication chronology, trend such as detailing the history of a certain medical practice, theme/issue affecting the topic, researcher’s methodologies or by current information.
- Use evidence in making your point and showing the validity of your arguments.
- Select the most important themes or points in each source that affect your research.
- Relate each source’s significance to your topic by summarizing and synthesizing them.
- Present ideas while keeping your voice and avoiding plagiarism.
- Revise your draft until you get a clean copy that presents your arguments coherently while following the outline and rules as per your discipline’s requirements.
- You can handover your academic worries to experts on https://projectsdeal.co.uk
https://projectsdeal.co.uk is developing an app for auto Harvard Style referencing. When writing research proposal, thesis or essay, you need to reference your work to ensure that you avoid accusations of plagiarism. You, therefore, need to write an extensive list of materials you referred to in your essay. This is called a reference or a bibliography and it serves as an acknowledgment and accreditation for sources that have helped you come up with an original research study. However, since you just can’t write a reference haphazardly, you have to follow a chronological structure widely accepted in the academic field and specified by your discipline. This is called a referencing style. There are many referencing styles used of which the Author-title and Author-date are the most popular in dissertations. Harvard referencing style is a popular style and if chosen should be used accurately as well as consistently throughout your dissertation. There are two types of referencing in your dissertation:
- In-text citations where you cite your sources in the main body of your thesis.
- End-text-citations or Reference list which involves dedicating a section at the end of your dissertation to list all your sources.
General Rules of the Harvard Referencing Style
- In-text citations are within the text and not given as footnotes. These citations list the author’s name, year of publication and pages used, all enclosed in brackets.
- The thesis or dissertation should have a bibliography at the end that lists all works referred to in your thesis. This list of references is organized alphabetically by author. It is also organized chronologically in cases where there are two or more works written by the same author.
- For each source, the reference starts by the author’s surname, and then their first name using initials. The year of publication in brackets follows.
- When referencing book sources written by more than three authors, the name of the first is given followed by ‘et al’. After the title information ends with a period, the city of publication followed by publisher and number of pages are given.
- Book titles are in italics while all article titles follow a regular style of writing and are placed in quotation marks. Where the article is published in a book or journal, the titles of these sources are written in italics. However, if the article is from a digital source, both the web address, as well as the date when the article is accessed (in square brackets), must be given.
- Whenever a web page is used as a source, the title should be in italics and if affiliated with an institution, the name of the institution linked should be given. Furthermore, the web address as well as date of access should also be given.
- Finally, a hanging indent is used for the entire list of sources.
Writing a successful dissertation is a daunting task, and sometimes you require dissertation help. In the UK, finding dissertation writing services is can be a hassle as most companies have contradicting information and you may invest your trust in such a company only to get low-quality work. However, going with the most trusted dissertation service in the UK will not only help you get great marks but also eliminate the stress of handling your thesis/dissertation by yourself. Carrying out a PhD research proposal while maintaining a busy work or family life can add a lot of stresses in your life and even prevent you from doing your level best. Seeking out thesis help from a reputable service will, however, smooth your research.
Projectsdeal is a reputable dissertation writing service in the UK that has established itself as a top-notch go-to service that employs serious and qualified writers, researchers and professors to help research, write, edit and proof read your dissertation to your custom needs. In operation since 2001, the writing service continues to surpass expectations in regard to the quality of its writing services. It offers help with coursework, essay help, theses and dissertation offering different plans to choose from. Indeed due to the trusted reputation that Projectsdeal has gained, it cannot be recommended enough by students who have used the service to their immense satisfaction.
Services and Features Offered by Projectsdeal
- Projectsdeal offers plagiarism free dissertations which meet your specific requirements and deadlines.
- It also offers excellent dissertation writing services including essay help, dissertation help, PhD proposal writing, thesis help and other coursework services.
- Projectsdeal offers three service plans to suit different needs and budget plans of the student. These are the Economy, Royal and Premium plans as outlined in their website.
- The trusted writing service helps write your dissertation regardless of your field of study, discipline, or academic level which ensures that you will not receive a low-quality paper.
- It has a dedicated customer services that coordinate you and your project manager as well as answering any questions that you may have prior, during and after your dissertation is written.
- Downloading of free dissertation examples that the writing service has worked on as a way of confirming the quality of services offered.
- There is a guaranteed assurance of top quality. Indeed, over 82% of Projectsdeal clients since its inception have received Distinctions and Merits.
- Its well-structured website https://projectsdeal.co.uk offers a great deal of information that helps you know what to expect such as absolute confidentiality and revisions according to the detailed plans offered.
One of the most important PhD papers that you will right during your doctoral studies is a PhD research proposal. This proposes the specific research topic that you want to examine for your thesis. A thesis is part of your study program and determines its successful conclusion as well as helps you gain a more rewarding career. To write a PhD proposal, you need to choose your dissertation topic which you will justify in the proposal showing why it is valid and important to research about it. The proposal should be persuasive, focused and well-researched and written. How does it benefit your area of interest? As with all other types of papers involved in studies, a PhD proposal has a general accepted structure that should be confirmed with your departments to see if there are any variations. The segments include:
- Title Page
This includes the research title, name of PhD candidate, and department or university to which the proposal will be submitted.
This is a brief summary of the topic aims, methods and relevance of your proposed research study.
This gives an overview of the research problem and brief theoretical background information on the topic. It also presents a justification of the problem chosen by explaining the need for research.
- Research questions and objectives
This part indicates the questions whose answers the proposed research will seek as well as stating the goals of the PhD study.
- Literature Review
It summarizes previous works relevant to your research topic and identifies the gaps, debates, arguments and contradictions that exist among these studies. These serve as evidence to support the need for the proposed PhD research.
This section details the methods you will use to carry out the research. While not set in stone as your dissertation may evolve to include better methods, it nonetheless provides the information on data collection methods, sources and analysis techniques. It also includes participants of your research and any limitations and how you will minimize them.
- Ethical Considerations
Ethics are mainly addressed with regard to data collection. You should, therefore, mention any ethical issues concerned with your research as well as rights of participants.
- Expected Results
You may provide a brief account of what you expect though this is not mandatory.
- Project Time Plan
It contains a detailed, realistic plan for the completion of your proposed research. You can also include a budget, especially when requesting for funding for your dissertation.
This reaffirms the significance of the proposed research in your discipline and area of interest.
The professional work of each educated expert has several important steps that determine the future direction of their work. One of them is the dissertation work which is a requirement for every man who has devoted himself to science.
To prepare and successfully defend a master’s or a doctorate you will have to spend a huge amount of time and effort. It’s necessary to process and analyze the huge amount of material, to conduct a series of experiments and research, often have to seek bold solutions for the complex situations. It’s important not to just write a simple work, it’s necessary to form it correctly, to avoid spelling errors, content should have a logical connection between the sections and subsections. High-level dissertation work should be unique and made in accordance with the certain requirements.
In preparation for the defending of dissertation work, it needs to be given time, not only for writing. The Commission draws attention not only to the quality of the dissertation, but also the quality of the defending. Based on the large volume of work that future experts have to perform on this stage, it’s logical to assume that without the skilled assistance it’s impossible to do. Our company is one of the leaders in the dissertation help field. Our experienced personnel can assist in the design and forming of the dissertation work at all levels. In addition, our company provides advice in the preparations for the defending of your work, assisting in all stages, until you get the desired degree.
What is there job
If there is a problem to prepare a dissertation paper in the shortest time, then you’ve come to the right place. We can help you to solve this problem. With our dissertation help, you can write a competent work on the certain subject. You can turn to us for help in the preparation of individual sections or you have a ready-made material that is necessary to organize, we will help in this, and save your precious time.
In cooperation with us, you can control the progress of work at every stage. You can check each section and approve all of its contents, making adjustments almost at any step. At the same time, you will have enough time just to prepare yourself for defending, the consultation with the supervisor about all the details and nuances. Giving us to dealing with the mechanical work, you can spend more time on science part, the collection, and analysis of the new facts and materials. This will certainly affect the quality of dissertation work itself. Thus we can guarantee the precision of the timing. With our dissertation help, you can be sure that you will get a job at the highest level.
https://projectsdeal.co.uk has more than 12 years has been providing quality dissertation help services. Our highly qualified specialists are ready to provide comprehensive assistance in advising clients in the writing of scientific – dissertation work, regardless of the topic, in a timely manner meeting all of your requirements.
You get to work with some really smart people. Writing services employ serious writers, professors, researchers and academics. You can trust that your thesis is in good hands. What’s better, is that they don’t have classes to bombard them with distractions and are not stressed by time constraints. Your thesis paper will be researched, written, and edited by real professionals who know what you need.
Dissertation writing services have access to relevant, scholarly research material. A good dissertation service will use only education sector approved material to research for your thesis. Your paper will be examined by various scholars to check for accuracy and relevance. The writers are very well versed in the format and guidelines that go along with dissertations, and will make sure your thesis follows all of them.
Getting your dissertation written by a service could serve as a good model for your own. If you don’t want to put your thesis paper completely in the hands of a writing service, that is completely understandable. But, using a writing service could provide you with a very good draft for your original copy, and a great example of how a dissertation should look. If writer’s block is keeping you from continuing with your dissertation, a writing service might be the perfect solution.
Writing services have special tools to make sure your paper is not plagiarized. One concern you might have with using a dissertation writing service, is that you’ll turn it in, and find that it was copy and pasted. This won’t be the case. A good dissertation writing service, will use special tools and techniques to double check and make sure your paper is 100% unique and original.
You can interact with the writers and get revisions as needed. Customer satisfaction is important to dissertation writers. They want you to succeed, just as much as you do. With that, you will be part of the writing process the whole time. You can share your ideas, concerns, and even pick the writer yourself after personally talking to them. After the finished product, if there is something you don’t quite like and need revised, the writer will do it, no problem. They know that you require the best, and are eager to provide the best.
In conclusion, writing a dissertation or thesis is very important to your future career, and is not always easy. Help is available. Remember to choose a thesis topic that you are passionate and knowledgeable about. Choose a niche within your field that you want to make a difference in. When the time comes to write your thesis, take advantage of the help offered to you through writing services. The services offered will only benefit you, and help further your topic in ways you might not have originally imagined. With a busy college schedule, and heavy deadlines on your back, there is no shame in asking for help.
With each passing year, Projectsdeal is rising in popularity and solidifying its place as the top go-to company for everyone who is searching for dissertation writing services in the United Kingdom.
And this isn’t a coincidence. Projectsdeal hits every item on the list when you’re thinking about what a trustworthy writing services provider should offer.
It’s common knowledge that writing a dissertation is both one of the hardest and most important parts of a student’s academy life-cycle. This is why it’s crucial to find the best assistance you can when it comes to this moment. While you can still write an assignment without hiring someone on the outside, it’s extremely hard to complete a dissertation without at least some help from a professional writing service. This is especially true for students who happen to be studying in the UK, as the desired quality here is on an entirely different level than what professors demand in other countries.
Of course, there are tons of other valid options out there, some new companies show up every day. Yet with over fifteen years of experience, Projectsdeal has perfected its formula and in we have become the most reliable company amongst our competitors when it comes to dissertation writing services in the UK.
Even more so, because of the sheer size of our operation, Projectsdeal offers its customers a large variety of packages, which are carefully crafted for different needs. Everything is up to the client: the deadline, the number of revisions, the frequency of receiving status updates and the size of the dissertation – literally everything. And in the end, you’re guaranteed to receive a professional, plagiarism free written work that will most surely meet your expectations.
The different packages also allow students with a smaller budget to get an expert-level dissertation as well. Meanwhile, there are dozens of extra finer touches that can be added that will surely blast the work into another dimension for people that can afford to spend a little more.
Unlike other services that often tend to limit themselves to a specific subject (e.g. they only write dissertations about Physics, Literature or Law), Projectsdeal will help you with your dissertation no matter your field of study or the academic level.
While some companies may be inclined to help you, only if you still have months to go until the deadline, saying that they won’t be able to provide a satisfying result earlier, here at Projectsdeal, our professionals can create a top-quality dissertation for you in under a month.
Among other advantages that the Projectsdeal dissertation writing service offers is the constant, on-time coordination between you and your dedicated project manager. All the information can be found on our well-structured website that goes into great detail explaining the specifics of what you can expect from us, as well as providing examples of the previously written dissertations, giving you a chance to make sure that you’re making the right choice.
It also should be noted that Projectsdeal has dozens of highly qualified employees that help us work on a vast variety of different tasks, such as essays, course works, theses and assignments, thus even further broadening the people we attract to our UK writing services.
Adding to everything else, Projectsdeal actually backs up all the boasting with simple, yet immensely impressive statistics – over 82% of our clients end up receiving Merits and Distinctions, meaning that you’re almost guaranteed to succeed.
Considering everything stated above, it shouldn’t really be a surprise to anyone, why the first name they hear when asking about UK dissertation writing services is “https://projectsdeal.co.uk”.
Higher еduсаtіоn ѕtudеntѕ often nееd dіѕѕеrtаtіоn hеlр. It іѕ one of the most daunting tasks аt соllеgе and саn mаkе or break a dеgrее, which mаkеѕ dіѕѕеrtаtіоn hеlр сruсіаl. It rеԛuіrеѕ tіmе, еxtеnѕіvе rеѕеаrсh and systematic аnаlуtісаl аbіlіtу. Mоѕt ѕtudеntѕ have tо multitask bеtwееn ѕubjесtѕ аnd thеrеfоrе may nоt bе аblе tо рrіоrіtіzе thеіr dіѕѕеrtаtіоn. Mоrеоvеr, іnѕuffісіеnt knоwlеdgе оf ѕуѕtеmаtіс rеѕеаrсh methodology аnd rесоgnіzеd fоrmаttіng of the dіѕѕеrtаtіоn paper can undеrmіnе a ѕtudеnt’ѕ work. Duе tо thеѕе factors, they have tо ѕееk рrоfеѕѕіоnаl hеlр for a gооd dіѕѕеrtаtіоn.
Students do nоt аlwауѕ know whеrе thеу can ѕееk thіѕ help. Hоwеvеr, fіndіng a рrоfеѕѕіоnаl асаdеmіс wrіtеr оnlіnе іѕ nоt аѕ hard or costly as it may fіrѕt seem. Hіrіng a dissertation еdіtоr оnlіnе іѕ lіkе any other ѕеrvісеѕ. The рrоvіdеrѕ are vеrу ѕkіllеd іn their раrtісulаr fіеld and thеіr еxреrіеnсе mеаnѕ thеу are well ассuѕtоmеd to completing thеіr task wіthіn thе required time.
Thе dіѕѕеrtаtіоn writing services UK рrоvіdеrѕ аrе рrоfеѕѕіоnаlѕ within thеіr field, wіth оutѕtаndіng knоwlеdgе аnd experience. They аrе vеrу muсh аdерt іn mаkіng рlаnѕ, оrgаnіzіng thе research аnd соmроѕіtіоn, fоrmаttіng, рrооfrеаdіng and еdіtіng асаdеmіс аrtісlеѕ. Thеу are equally ѕkіllеd іn rеѕеаrсh methodology and lіtеrаturе review. Hеnсе a client can bе sure оf a very gооd dіѕѕеrtаtіоn іf thеу hаvе сhоѕеn аn аррrорrіаtе dіѕѕеrtаtіоn еdіtоr.
Thе dissertation еdіtоrѕ’ еxреrіеnсе gоеѕ bеуоnd асаdеmіс ԛuаlіfісаtіоn. Thеу аrе аdерt at соmmunісаtіоn. Aѕ thе ѕеrvісе іѕ provided online, соntасt іѕ kept еаѕу and ideas саn bе ѕhаrеd аt thе сlісk оf a buttоn.
Lіkеwіѕе, clients can be аѕѕurеd that thеіr dіѕѕеrtаtіоn еdіtоr will not рlаgіаrіzе. Plаgіаrіѕm іѕ a great рrоblеm fоr any dissertation, аnd may еvеn саuѕе thе саnсеllаtіоn оf a dеgrее. Studеntѕ аrе naturally wаrу of this. A рrоfеѕѕіоnаl dіѕѕеrtаtіоn help рrоvіdеr wіll be wеll аwаrе оf thе issue аnd kееn tо рrоgrеѕѕ thе ѕtudеnt сlіеnt’ѕ academic ѕuссеѕѕ honestly.
Dіѕѕеrtаtіоn hеlр tеаmѕ are wеll-vеrѕеd іn dіffеrеnt rесоgnіzеd writing formats. They саn handle vаrіоuѕ styles like APA, Chісаgо and so оn wіth еаѕе. Thеу can also mаkе соrrесt rеfеrеnсеѕ ассоrdіng tо the сhоѕеn fоrmаtѕ.
Thе рrісе fоr thіѕ ѕеrvісе іѕ ԛuіеt rеаѕоnаblе for thе client. Competition оn the Internet mеаnѕ thаt online ѕеrvісе providers nееd tо offer аn аttrасtіvе price to rееl сlіеntѕ іn. A сlіеnt can enjoy thе opportunity tо choose bеtwееn рrоvіdеrѕ for a price that ѕuіtѕ thеіr budgеt.
Whіlе money mау рrоvе thе mоѕt important issue аt hаnd, ѕаvіng tіmе is аlѕо vеrу іmроrtаnt for students wіth a lot оf wоrk оn thеіr plate. Hіrіng a рrореrlу dependable dіѕѕеrtаtіоn help саn gіvе thеm rеlіеf аnd let thеm uѕе thеіr vаluаblе tіmе іn ѕоmе other tаѕkѕ. For a student client, thе advantages оf hiring a dissertation еdіtоr speak fоr thеmѕеlvеѕ.
- Assignment help
- Case study
- Coursework help
- Dissertation Help
- Dissertation Structure
- Dissertation Writing Services
- Dissertation Writing Tips
- Essay Help
- Essay Writing Service
- Essay writing services
- Phd Proposal
- PhD Proposal
- Plagiarism help
- Proofreading Services
- Referencing styles
- Tips for writing Essay